Friday, October 16, 2015

Yes! You Can Paint your Sizzix Storage Boxes

Hey Everyone!

Raise your hand if your Sizzix storage boxes
 are fading or they really never matched in the first place.

I thought that maybe they could be painted. 
So I Googled and Googled and found nothing.

I decided to do it anyway.



 Not matching at all


I also have Sizzix storage boxes that are not Stampin' Up!


 I decided to paint the tops first.  I used matte black acrylic paint.

So far so good...right?


Next I masked every thing I didn't want painted. I'm a messy painter anyway so
I may be a little over-kill with the tape.

After all was completed..
.

They look awesome!!!
All the boxes are the same color and they match my craft room!

Yay!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Craftin'

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...